Truck battery issues?
Ask the Mob!
that long distance haul drivers check the batteries of their trucks before every trip commences in order to avoid unnecessary delays due to dead batteries. Come have your truck battery tested at the Mob – we have your best interests at heart.
Keep your truck on the road with
regular battery maintenance
- Never skip truck services or maintenance intervals, a well-maintained truck will ensure that no unnecessary battery drain is experienced by the vehicle.
- Have your truck battery or batteries checked twice a year by a professional battery centre.
- Avoid extreme climate changes which can affect the lifespan of a battery.
- Pay attention to the battery or engine warning lights on the computer system or dashboard. Don’t ignore warning signs.
- Do regular spot checks on clamps, cables, pins, bolts and terminals to check for corrosion or leaks.
Get in Touch with us:
Our truck batteries meet the following standards:
High-performance battery range suited for any model or size of truck.
Corrosion and short-circuit resistant batteries.
Reputable battery brands with warranties.
Safe and reliable.
Minimal maintenance batteries.
Suited for commercial use.
Conditions that will degrade
a heavy-duty battery
- Continuous exposure to vibration.
- Changes in temperature or in humidity.
- Improper or excessive charging and discharging cycles.
- Electrical fault placing pressure on battery life.
- Natural charge loss over time.
- Incorrect installation of a battery.
- Loose connections, cables or clamps.
- Weak capacity batteries not suited for commercial use.
Speak to the Mob about your battery needs. We stock and supply premium batteries suited for commercial use, no matter the size of your truck.
Big or small – we have the battery for them all.